Our goal is to accelereate the rise of a collaborative, sustainable and socially conscious society by creating the backbone technology for smart cities, humanitarian actions and social good.
We are empowering communities worldwide to build their own smart city solutions by providing accessible technology.
Over the Years
Over time we increasingly saw an opportunity to help a wider community of people and offer our product and services to different clients – from those involved in humanitarian work and emergency response, through towns and cities that want to answer the challenges of urban growth and development.
All these scenarios inspired and influenced MeshPoint.One’s design, characteristics and features.
Recognizing the need for simple, fast, accessible and reliable solution for building mesh networks and providing internet access, we created the 4th generation MeshPoint – MeshPoint.One, an autonomous and smart Wi-Fi mesh router.
Our past projects
- Refugee crisis, (Eastern Croatia, 2015)
- Centers for asylum seekers (Kutina and Zagreb, Croatia, 2016- )
- Pannonian Challenge, biggest extreme sports event in Eastern Europe (Osijek, Croatia, 2016-)
- Farm show (Osijek, Croatia, 2017, 2018)
- Kulen Dayz Tech conference (Osijek, Croatia, 2018)
- Public WiFi network for the city of Osijek (Osijek, Croatia, 2018- )
- WiFi4EU: Free Wi-Fi for EU Municipalities (Croatia, 2018-)